A weekly roundup of recent elder law news and practice development articles culled from news sources around the nation. Click on the headline to read the full article.
- Court Vacates Injunction Against Law Firm’s Ad Critical of Nursing Home
- IRS Rules on Tax Consequences Associated With Early Termination of a Generation-Skipping Taxable Marital Trust
- Clients Late to File and Suspend Can File Form 795 for an Extension
- Inheritance Equity: Reforming the Inheritance Penalties Facing Children in Non-Traditional Families
- How Many States Allow “Pet Trusts” as Part of an Estate Plan? All But Minnesota.
- The 100th Anniversary of the Estate Tax
- Obama Daughters’ School’s Expansion Plan Would Displace 100 Nursing Home Residents
- EderLawAnswers Members in the News