Baltimore County Department of Aging
FAMILY CAREGIVERS ANNUAL MINI-CONFERENCE
for relatives caring for older adults
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Seven Oaks Senior Center
9210 Seven Courts Drive, Nottingham 21236
8:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Open seating. Free admission.
Refreshments Sponsored by AARP Maryland.
Keynote Speaker: Jason Frank, Esq.
Frank, Frank & Scherr, LLC. Elder Law, Estate & Special Needs Planning
Mr. Frank will discuss 4 important topics from a legal perspective:
- Managing Assets, especially related to disability
- Medical Decision-Making
- Probate (what happens after you die)
- Paying for long-term-care
Highlighted at the Mini-Conference:
- Services for family caregivers of older adults
- Resource Table area
- Health-Care Decisions and Advance Directives
- Networking with other family caregivers
- Information about end-of-life care options
Directions to Seven Oaks Senior Center:
Take I-695 to Exit 32 North, Belair Road.
Turn left onto Joppa Road. Turn right onto Seven Courts Drive.
Seven Oaks Senior Center and Seven Oaks Elementary School are together on the left.
Park in either parking lot. The event is at Seven Oaks Senior Center, 9210 Seven Courts Drive 21236.
For more information, call 410-887-4724.
Download the flier. (PDF, 1 page)